Wednesday, May 11, 2011

excess waste

day 4.

my hurdle comes at lunchtime when all of these available options come knocking over door. suisan sells these amazing poke bowls for like $5. ahi poke is a miniscule 2 pts on this program. but I always get my poke with butter garlic shrimp. butter garlic shrimp could easily be 4 points at the smallest 3 oz serving. i could do without it. but it wouldn't be the same. then again, i'm trying not to be the same, right? ugh. today I'm going to have both, because that's what I already decided. next time, i won't. I really have to train myself to not want everything on the menu. the excess. I'll probably be suffering by Saturday, but hey, I'll manage-I have not failed yet! (and I won't)

on another note,

i dont know how people can fast, for like a week long! i have a friend who fasts regularly to clean her system, and she says it's mind over matter. that would be my next goal, to do a fast, because I really believe that it helps rid the system of excess waste.

it should be a daily ritual, to shed excess waste from our everyday lives. the bullshit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment