I lost track of my days! it's actually day 6 on ww. must be because I started on a saturday, which also happened to be an indulgent weekend- sushi fest on Saturday and mothers day brunch on Sunday! I didn't officially start watching my food consumption until Monday.
so yesterday (day 5) I exhausted the rest of my extra weekly points- i kind of had to, it was the rare opportunity to have dinner with my family at seaside restaurant! a calamari strip, a couple bites of poke, shutome with lobster mushroom cream sauce, extra veggies (sans starch) 2 glasses of wine (twist my arm), and a couple bites of 1,000 calorie bread pudding sent me way over my daily and zeroed out my weekly. yipes.
i did put in some excercise time, so I gained activity points-yay! 45 minutes of zumba on Tuesday. and last night I forced myself do 20 minutes of "sculpting" with weights from a workout video that was collecting dust. it was compensation for that guilty feeling I had after having that second glass of 4 pt. pinot noir.
I made it my goal to stay well within my daily point allowance. so far so good. that same chocolate craving that hits me once a day hit me again today, so I walked over to safeway and bought me a box of snackwells devils food cake cookie cakes. one will totally satisfy the craving. and the best part about it is that it's just 1 point!
Bryce said ww is making me moody. like scary grouchy. hope it's just a phase.
and I hope these cramps ease up, I dont think my intestines are used to what's coming down.
No comments:
Post a Comment