Friday, June 17, 2011

"neverfull"

Photobucket
i am amazed at all the things I throw into my Louis Vuitton 'Neverfull' purse, a timeless go-with-anything tote that lives up to its name. these items were just pulled out of my purse today. believe it or not i think that it has seen worse days, sometimes with magazines and oatmeal thrown into the mix.

Photobucket
(vs pink soft and dreamy body mist. mac kissable lipcolour in flaunting. filthy farmgirl coconut smoochie lip balm. eos melon lip balm. OPI turquoise shatter. harajuku lovers lil angel eau de toilette spray)

Photobucket
(always ultra thin maxi. degree just dance solid. altoids wintergreen mints. CVS ibuprofen and daily multivitamin. reach cleanburst dental floss)

Photobucket
(matches. plastic spoons. hotel pen. $0.25 usd. st. pauli girl bottle cap. dangly silver earrings) wtf, I know.

Photobucket
(LV damier zippy wallet. HK homemade wristlet. HK kisslock mirror)

Photobucket
(HK kuromi makeup bag- with contents tbd in another blog. clear jaw hairclip)

Photobucket
(buncha crumpled up receipts, mostly from safeway and longs)

Photobucket
(last but not least, 2 pairs of generic sunglasses).

is my life so complicated that I feel the need to take these items with me wherever I go? please tell me I'm not the only one.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment