Thursday, June 9, 2011

oh please don't u rock my boat.

bon voyage. i really didn't know I was going anywhere.

in recent weeks my life has been like living on a small paddle boat in a hazy sea. no sight of what's behind and what's ahead. and i have all i need to survive.

floating..
just floating in waters of unknown depth. i'm not afraid nor am i lonely. i am captivated by a phenomenon: not knowing.

it's funny how a fast moving life filled with so much certainty can suddenly come to a halt. a standstill, a crossroad. i ask myself, 'hmm, do I go left or right or straight ahead?' when all I want to do is just float here, or even take ahold of the oars and backpaddle. maybe back there I'd have a clearer view of how i got here and what lies ahead.

but in my quest for answers, here I still float. waiting for the skies to clear. waiting for the current to carry me away from the sea of uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment